We hope that everyone had a great summer!!! But now, it is time for orientation and the beginning of a new school year.
On Saturday, August 16, 2014 student orientation will be held at the school. Orientation is mandatory for all (new and returning) students (and their parents):
For 9th & 12th Graders => Time: 9:00am to 12:00 pm
For 10th & 11th Graders =>Time: 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
At orientation you will be able to do the following:
– Obtain your child’s schedule/homeroom teacher.
– Purchase uniforms (all grades)
– Pick up pre-ordered supplies.
– Receive your student/parent handbook.
– Complete lunch forms and pre-payment.
– Receive information regarding important safety and traffic procedures as well as important school documents.
– Learn about and sign up for various clubs, activities, and programs offered here at the school.
– Learn about our PTO and sign up to participate in volunteering.
– And much more!
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here